This course was developed for beginners and those interested in a higher level of barbering standards.
You Will Learn
Our Course Includes Understanding:
- Level II in Barbering
- Perform interactive workplace communication
- Maintain a safe, clean and efficient work environment
Plan and organize work
- Deliver quality service to customers
Craft personal entrepreneurial strategy
- Select and maintain tools and equipment
- Receive and direct clients
- Perform hair shaping on excessively curly hair
- Schedule and check-out clients
- Provide beard and moustache design services
Entrance requirements: Basic command of english language and computing skills. The minimum age for access to this qualification is 16 years of age.
Exam / assessment info: You will be assessed by continual observation throughout the course, to ensure that you have all the knowledge that you will need to practice your skills professionally. If you are opting to take the competence award a separate assessment day’s attendance and portfolio building is required.
Qualification / Certification: Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded a ‘Beginners Barbering ’ by The Cosmopolitan Institute . You also have the option of undertaking a certificate of competence which will be assessed by an certified, qualified assessor from TVET (additional attendance and assessment fees are payable).