Please feel free to click on any of our courses for further information or you can contact us directly when you click here…
Please note: For your respective course – you have to present your portfolio. This is done in order to gain your certification of competence, as accredited by the Respective Authoritative Board.
* * Assessments are completed by external examiners.
1. PAY IN FULL RECEIVE – 10% OFF
2. INSTALLMENTS – 15% DEPOSIT PAYMENT TO SECURE YOUR PLACE AND BALANCE EQUALLY SPLIT OVER PERIOD OF COURSE.
3. FEEL FREE TO ASK ABOUT OUR FINANCING OPTIONS
The Cosmopolitan Institute courses are designed to train the student in the
practical skills, theoretical knowledge, and professional attitudes
necessary to obtain licensure and for competency in entry-level positions
in the Cosmetology profession. Upon completion of the course requirements,
the determined graduate will be:
– Prepared to pass all exams.
– Able to perform skills in the areas of the chosen profession
– Able to communicate effectively with colleagues, supervisors and
– Able to project professionalism.
– Able to perform basic analytical skills to be able to advise clients
on total concepts.
– Able to apply academic learning, technical information and related
matter to assure sound judgements, decisions and procedures.
After the graduate has successfully passed their exams, they are qualified
to work . They may cut hair, perform hair styling, perform all phases of
manicuring, apply make-up, and give skin care (within the scope of the
certificate) for profit.
The courses are a combination of theoretical and practical instruction.
Students are able to develop and practice skills, under the supervision of
licensed instructors, in actual working conditions in the school’s salon..